Thursday, March 27, 2008

Babies everywhere!

Does anyone else have pregnancy announcements to make? From Idaho and Utah to Manila it's raining babies.
Here is Safiya.

She is the baby we were celebrating a few weeks ago at the "Pink" baby shower. She is a little peanut, or shall I call her PEE-Nut. Today I did her newborn photo shoot and Nate obliged us by waking up to be our hand model (you know, one more thing to add to his acting resume).

Little Safiya let him know just how much she liked him by peeing all down his arm, lucky for all, Nate didn't even flinch. Must be the sign of a true professional! To see more photos of this little 5 pounder, click on the simpson may photography blog on the left side or here: http://www.simpsonmayphotography.blogspot.com/

Just a few days apart is little Jaycie, my sister-in-laws curly haired little munchkin. I wish I was in Utah to eat her up. As always another cute baby from the May clan.

On top of these two newbies is a slew of pregnant women! My other sister-in-law Nicole is pregnant. My two very best friends from high school Alysia and Julie are BOTH having their fourth child, BOTH boys. Another friend from back in B-town, Kim, is having a baby. Two additional friends here, Tamara and Michiko are BOTH ready to pop with girls in the next few months, not to mention a few others I know here in Manila who are pregnant as well! And to top it all off, our yaya is due in 6 months. Wow, I'm exhausted just thinking about all of it. Congratulations to all of you! I better get to the store and stock up on gifts.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

What beautiful babies! Just move to Utah, that's gift enough for me! :) Missing you always, Julie