Monday, August 04, 2008

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Seriously. I cannot believe a health professional just asked me if I had pee pee'd or poo poo'd yet today. Do I look like I am 3 years old?

Only in the Philippines folks, ONLY-IN-THE-PHILIPPINES.

I think if I hadn't been so desperate to be out of pain I would have walked out thinking there was no way he had a medical degree.

I have a head cold, a lovely little thing that won't go away nor can I drown it in nyquil. I thought I would play through the misery today but as I bent over to grab a tennis skirt off the shelf I had a shooting pain something fierce run up my back and down my legs. All I did was bend over, my heck, 30 is creeping up fast! Nate sat in shock on the bed as I hobbled in half bent over screaming in pain. I called the chiropractor who conveniently is in Beijing treating Olympic athletes (GIVE ME A BREAK, I definitely need him more than they do!) Long story short, I went to his colleague and THAT is what he SERIOUSLY asked me. I spent 2 hours 2800 pesos and I still can't move or breathe. I am a jolly camper right now. Jolly, jolly, jolly.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Pee Pee or Poo Poo? Wow. DOES he have a medical degree?

And you are the woman for playing so much tennis in your "state." How many weeks/months are you?

Nate and Melissa said...

You know what Julie. I actually just checked...on their website it claims he has an official degree from a college in America. Then again, he also has a degree in criminal justice so I'm not sure what to think...:(

Just over 5 months, but it's looking as if the tennis days are dwindling. Sad.