Monday, March 08, 2010

Watch out HOLLYWOOD





"When do I get my own movie?"
are the words that came out of this kids mouth on the way to his photo shoot the other day. WOW. Mr. Ambitious. He shot for this brand a year ago for their store displays and its fun to see how far he has come in a year. Last time the shoot was smiles and fun and this time, they wanted brooding and serious. He complied and when they pulled out the fan and the skate board for action shots, he thought he had hit the big time. They even let him have the board after he asked about a million times for it. Last time he wanted the surf board prop they brought and his leaving comment was, "next time, bring a Ferrari." SERIOUS. Every day I wonder how I can love him more and every day I do.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Crap, he's cute.